What Should You Know About Stone Pavers?
If you’ve decided to choose stone pavers for your patio design, you need to know what are the top factors to consider before choosing this flooring option. First-rate stone pavers in San Diego bring numerous options, from beautiful designs to mesmerizing patters. So, if you want your paved patio to bring great value to your home, you need to pick a stone paver design that complements your home style. Of course, there are also other important considerations to take into account, especially when it comes to properly planning this project for maximum efficiency. Also, you can always consult with trusted contractors before starting this patio improvement.
What is a paver stone?Pavers come in different shapes and materials that create different looks and enticing patterns. Stone is one of the most popular options for pavers as it’s highly durable, strong and appealing. Paver stone, also called paving stone or stone pavers, typically comes in rectangle or square shapes. Aside from patios, it can also be used for driveways, pool decks, walkways, garden paths, etc. They can vary in size, which enables homeowners to mix and match their paver stoners and create unique patterns. You will also be able to choose between different colors and textures that will undoubtedly contribute to the appeal of your patio. As for specific options, you can choose among multiple types of stone for your pavers. For instance, some suppliers offer travertine, bluestone, cobblestone, granite, limestone, and others. This may depend on the specific region you’re located in, as well.
Top 3 reasons to choose stone paversSo, why is stone a great option for patio pavers? There are three invaluable benefits that your stone pavers can bring you:
- Timeless appeal. Stone is truly beautiful, offering a palette of natural shades that can fit into any design. Its texture can give depth to your patio and create a look that will always be in style.
- Strength & quality. Stone pavers are the most durable option on the market that can withstand the test of time and resist easy damage. Count on long-lasting quality with stone pavers!
- Versatile design options. Since paver stones come in different shapes, sizes, and colors, you can experiment with your patio design and find an authentic look that will exude your personal style.
How much do stone pavers cost?When considering whether to go with stone pavers, you need to decide whether they fit into your budget. In general, the installation of stone pavers may cost you from $10 to $15 per square foot. However, the cost of stone pavers can vary from one supplier to another, so it’s always better to ask around and compare prices before picking a provider. Here’s what you can expect when researching stone paver prices:
- Price fluctuations between companies. This is not uncommon because different providers include different services in their total price. You should ask for a quote if a company provides to see how much a paver stone patio will cost you.
- Seasonal price variations. You can find great discounts in late fall and early winter since these are off-peak seasons.
- Additional costs. It’s always best to save a bit more just in case. A price estimate online can refer only to pavers and may not include additional expenses such as installation, specific stone type, etc.